Available Now: Jesus in America – A national study released in March 2022 in a partnership between The Episcopal Church and Ipsos Market Research.
For centuries, monastic communities have shaped their lives around rhythms and disciplines for following Jesus together. The Way of Love: Practices for Jesus-Centered Life outlines a Rule for the Episcopal branch of the Jesus Movement.”
– Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
“Being a Christian is not essentially about joining a church or being a nice person, but about following in the footsteps of Jesus, taking his teachings seriously, letting his Spirit take the lead in our lives, and in so doing helping to change the world from our nightmare into God’s dream.”
Please make a gift and support the many ways in which we, together as The Episcopal Church, witness to the loving, liberating, and life-giving way of Jesus Christ. A gift to the Annual Appeal is one way for all of us to be God’s blessings in this world!
The Church in Motion
Ministries Within the Episcopal Church
Ministries Beyond the Episcopal Church
From Public Affairs
- Episcopal Church’s ‘Sacred Ground’ releases report, updated curriculum
- United Thank Offering: Over $1M awarded in creation care grants
- Episcopal Service Corps seeks applicants for remaining posts
- Episcopal Church Executive Council signs MOU with Church Pension Fund to plan for future
- Episcopal Church Executive Council: Opening remarks from the President of the House of Deputies
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s opening remarks for Executive Council: April 20, 2022
This page is available in: Dolce & Gabbana